As the customer, you accept full responsibility for the contents of the roll off dumpster.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
1. Customer agrees to pay the base dumpster rental fee, plus tax upon booking of the dumpster. Payment must be received prior to the dumpster being delivered. Weight of the dumpster contents are priced out as discussed with the customer and a final invoice will be issued to the customer.
2. Payment is due when the final invoice is issued. Any unpaid balance after 7 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of pickup until paid in full. There will be a minimum $25 late fee applied.
3. The dumpster rental includes use of up to 7 days. If it is kept longer than 7 days, there will be an additional fee of $12.00/day.
We also ask that you keep the bin contents below the top of the bin. Overloaded bins will be subject to an extra charge.
USE OF DUMPSTERS
1. While the dumpster is in your possession, you will not:
a. Place or allow to be placed in the dumpster:
• Hazardous waste, radioactive material, chemical products, medical waste, herbicide & pesticides, industrial waste, asbestos, motor/transmission oil, oil filters, antifreeze, petroleum-contaminated soil/tires, batteries, solvents, paint, other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, all liquids. If any of the above items are found at the landfill while emptying the dumpster you will be charged accordingly based on the landfill fee schedule, in addition to any fines levied.
• Extremely heavy materials such as dirt, rock, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy materials in a more efficient manner.
b. Load the contents of the bin higher than the sides of the bins, and nothing can be sticking out of the top of the dumpster. Overloaded bins may be subject to a fee.
2. The customer is responsible for any damages to the container (including theft) other than normal wear and tear while it is in the customer's possession.
3. We do our best to not cause damage to a customer's property, and ensure that wood planks are put down under the bin to ease pressure on the ground. However, the customer will accept full responsibility for any damage to their driveway, lawn, etc, which results from delivery and/or pick-up of dumpster.
If we are unsuccessful in pick-up or drop-off , we may charge the customer a minimum $75 fee for the following reasons:
• Cars or other items blocking our access to pick-up or drop-off
• Overloaded dumpster (pick-up)
• Driveway is not accessible or parking lot is locked, or any other reason the area we are delivering or picking up from is inaccessible.
CARE OF EQUIPMENT
Customer agrees to provide proper care of roll off dumpster rental container and to return the roll off dumpster rental container in good working condition at end of the rental period. Customer shall not perform any modifications, alterations, or change to the roll off dumpster rental container without prior written consent of First Capital Disposal. Any unauthorized modification will be removed and equipment will be corrected to original status, at Customers expense.
Customer agrees not to hold First Capital Disposal liable for any damages to property or from use or misuse of the rented roll off dumpster rental container and comply with all laws, regulations, and ordinances, present and future, relating to the operation, and use of the roll off dumpster rental container.
Credit Card Authorization: Due to the fact that we accept payment via credit card by phone before delivery of the container, you agree and give authorization to First Capital Disposal to charge your credit card for any fees or charges that may apply to the terms and conditions above.
First Capital Disposal is not responsible for delays in performance of roll off dumpster rental container delivery or pickup of the roll off dumpster rental container including but not limited to strikes, lockouts, etc., and will charge rental fees during such delays. It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a contract of rental only, and that nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as conveying to the Customer any right, title, or interest in the equipment, other than as a rental.
In consideration of the rental fees, the Customer shall have exclusive use of the listed equipment above.
First Capital Disposal may terminate this agreement at any time for reasons of misuse or neglect of the dumpster.
By using or engaging in our services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions above. First Capital Disposal takes all dumpster orders over the phone or by our website, and are therefore unable to obtain a signed service agreement. For all intents and purposes regarding financial and/or legal issues, the terms and conditions found here shall constitute a legally binding service agreement and shall have the same force and effect as a signed service agreement.